Tyr's Handful » Tyr's Handful » late i know but still fun that they are thinking about us=P

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Tiste New Messages  
Tiste

2005-11-23 08:09:56  -  late i know but still fun that they are thinking about us=P
check herald for 1.81c patch or something.. warrior upgrade at last=)
for daoc that is
Fayne

2005-11-23 10:27:33  -  Re: late i know but still fun that they are thinking about us=P
Gama mentioned alot on WoW, and it sounded ridicilous. Its stuff that should have been added along time ago. Seems like they want people to waste less time to get equipped, which is a REALLY good idea.

Daoc is out of my history though. Far too many new and great games has been released, so my time is already scheduled :-P
Gharn 60 Rogue ~ Slithice 3x Druid
Sanzor 60 Paladin ~ Thavall 3x Mage
Tiste

2005-11-25 20:24:58  -  Re: late i know but still fun that they are thinking about us=P
I think its nice that they are making some changes at least ,its a real pity that they did not com out sooner but ahh well ...

Im mostly just waiting for Warhammer , i think mythic will have learned a wee bit from daoc , and i do really love Warhammer=P

Ill pop in every now and then to say hi and so though , WoW can still keep me amused a few days b4 i get bored out of my mind so =P

well untill next time<-- signing off for now